Leirvatnet is a lake located on the border between Norway and Sweden. It lies in the municipality of Sørfold in Nordland county, Norway, and the rest is located in Jokkmokk Municipality in Norrbotten County, Sweden. The lake lies at one end of the large Blåmannsisen glacier.
Leirvatnet may refer to several lakes in Norway:
- Leirvatnet (Eidfjord), a lake in Eidfjord municipality, Hordaland county
- Leirvatnet (Lom), a lake in Lom municipality, Oppland county
- Leirvatnet (Luster), a lake in Luster municipality, Sogn og Fjordane county
- Leirvatnet (Narvik), a lake in Narvik municipality, Nordland county
- Leirvatnet (Sørfold), a lake in Sørfold municipality, Nordland county