Crossword clues for lbj
- ___ Library (Austin, Tex., attraction)
- Subj. of an Austin library and museum
- War on Poverty prez
- "All the way with ___" ('64 slogan)
- U.T.'s ___ Library
- Was elected Vice President and succeeded Kennedy when Kennedy was assassinated (1908-1973)
- 36th President of the United States
- J.F.K. follower
- V.P. aided by 43 Across
- 36th U.S. Pres.
- Winner over B.M.G.: 1964
Lyndon B. Johnson (1908–1973) was the 36th President of the United States (1963–1969).
LBJ may also refer to:
LBJ is an upcoming American political drama film directed by Rob Reiner and written by Joey Hartstone. The film stars Woody Harrelson, Richard Jenkins, Bill Pullman, Kim Allen, Michael Stahl-David, Jennifer Jason Leigh, Jeffrey Donovan, Doug McKeon, and Michael Mosley. Filming began on September 21, 2015 in New Orleans. It is scheduled to be screened at the 2016 Toronto International Film Festival.