Ławszowa is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Osiecznica, within Bolesławiec County, Lower Silesian Voivodeship, in south-western Poland. It lies approximately north of Osiecznica, north-west of Bolesławiec, and west of the regional capital Wrocław.
Prior to 1945 it was in Germany. Following World War II the native German populace was expelled and replaced by Poles.
The village has a population of 760.