Crossword clues for lavin
Lavin is a former municipality in the district of Inn in the Swiss canton of Graubünden. On 1 January 2015 the former municipalities of Lavin and Susch merged into the municipality of Zernez.
Lavin is a municipality in Switzerland.
Lavin may also refer to:
- Lavin (surname)
- Lavin, Iran, a village in West Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- The Lavin Agency, a North American speakers' bureau
- Ben Lavin Nature Reserve, South Africa
- Lavin Skee, Marvel Comics character
Lavin is a station on the Pontresina-Scuol-Tarasp railway line.
There are two trains per hour to Scuol-Tarasp, and one to each of Disentis/Muster and Pontresina.
There is currently one platform in use at Lavin station.
- RE3 - 1tph
- R7 - 1tph
Lavin is a surname. Notable people with the surname include:
- Andrew Lavin, Irish politician
- Christine Lavin (born 1952), American folk singer
- Deborah Lavin (born 1939), British academic
- Frank Lavin, American politician
- Gerard Lavin (born 1974), Anglo-Scottish association football player
- Joaquín Lavín (born 1953), Chilean politician
- Johnny Lavin, American 19th-century baseball player
- Kristy Lavin, basketball player
- Leonard H. Lavin (born 1919), American businessman and philanthropist
- Linda Lavin (born 1937), American actress
- Mary Lavin (1912–1996), Irish-American novelist
- Mónica Lavín (born 1955), Mexican writer
- Rodolfo Lavín (born 1977), Mexican race car driver
- Steve Lavin (born 1964), American basketball coach and analyst
- Sylvia Lavin, American architecture scholar
- T. J. Lavin (born 1976), American BMX rider
- Tom Lavin, Canadian musician and music producer
- Lucius Lavin, Stargate character