Lasów is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Pieńsk, within Zgorzelec County, Lower Silesian Voivodeship, in south-western Poland, close to the German border. It lies approximately south-west of Pieńsk, north of Zgorzelec, and west of the regional capital Wrocław (German: Breslau).
Prior to 1945 it was in Germany. After World War II the region was placed under Polish administration and ethnically cleansed according to the post-war Potsdam Agreement. The native German populace was expelled and replaced with Poles.
The village has a population of 528.