Crossword clues for lary
The Collaborative International Dictionary
Lary \La"ry\ (l[=a]"r[y^]), n. [Cf. F. lare sea gull, L. larus a sort of sea bird, Gr. la`ros.] A guillemot; -- called also lavy. [Prov. Eng.]
Lary is a surname, and may refer to:
- Al Lary (1928–2001), American baseball player
- Frank Lary (born 1930), American baseball player
- Lyn Lary (1906–1973), American baseball player
- Yale Lary (born 1930), American football player
- Los Angeles Railway
"Lary" can also be a given name, a shortened form of "Larry" and may refer to:
- Lary Alan Sorensen (1955- ), American baseball player
- Lary Bloom (1952- ), writer, editor, teacher
- Lary Hanshaw (1958- ), well-known commercial real estate professional
Usage examples of "lary".
Even through two phone imps, the Long Beach constabu lary decurion sounded bored when he answered my call.