Crossword clues for larc
LARC can refer to any of several things:
- The NASA Langley Research Center in Hampton, Virginia, USA.
- The London Action Resource Centre, a social centre in London
- Liver and activation-regulated chemokine, a small cytokine belonging to the CC chemokine family that is now officially called Chemokine (C-C motif) ligand 20 ( CCL20),
- UNIVAC LARC, computer
- LARC-V an amphibious resupply vehicle.
- LARC-XV an amphibious resupply vehicle.
- LARC-LX an amphibious resupply vehicle (also could transport the smaller LARC's).
- Kamen Rider Larc, a character from Kamen Rider Blade.
- Long Acting Reversible Contraception, a contraceptive device that lasts longer than typical birth controls.
- List Authorised Racket Coverings, in table tennis, a comprehensive list of rubber racket coverings authorised by the ITTF