Larak may refer to the following:
- Larak (Sumer), a city in ancient Sumer
Larak, Iran, one of several places in Iran:
- Larak, Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari
- Larak, Amol, Mazandaran Province
- Larak, Chalus, Mazandaran Province
- Larak Island, in Hormozgan Province
- Larak Rural District, in Hormozgan Province
Larak ( Sumerian: LA-RA-AK) was an important city of ancient Sumer.
According to the Sumerian king list, "it was the third of the five cities to "exercise kingship" in the antediluvian era. The only king of Larak to be mentioned is En-sipad-zid-ana.