Lappi is the name for several geographical areas.
- Lappi is the Finnish name for Lapland and the northernmost region of Finland.
- Laponia, a historical province of Sweden (including modern Finland), known as Lappi in Finnish.
- Laponia (historical province of Finland), the Finnish portion of the former Swedish province after it was ceded to the Russian Empire in 1809.
Lappi, Finland is a former municipality in the Satakunta region.
- Lappi was also the name of a village in the Satakunta region, now called Tuomioja
- Another name for Lappi a small town in Punjab, Pakistan.