Lamon is a comune (municipality) in the province of Belluno in the Italian region of Veneto, located about northwest of Venice and about west of Belluno. As of 31 December 2004, it had a population of 3,322 and an area of .
The municipality of Lamon contains the frazioni (subdivisions, mainly villages and hamlets) Arina, Bellotti, Cess, Chioè, Oltra, Piei, Pian del vescovo, Rugna, Ronche, San Donato, Sala, and Zavena.
Lamon borders the following municipalities: Arsiè, Canal San Bovo, Castello Tesino, Cinte Tesino, Fonzaso, Sovramonte.
Lamon is a comune in the Province of Belluno in the Italian region Veneto.
Lamon may also refer to:
- Lamon (name)
- Lamon Records, an American record label
- Lamon, the Filipino word for binge eating disorder.
Lamon is both a surname and a given name. Some notable people with the name include:
- Georgie Lamon (1934-2016), Swiss politician
- Jeanne Lamon (21st century), Canadian violinist
- Laurie Lamon (21st century), American poet
- Ward Hill Lamon (1828-1893), American lawyer
- Lamon Brewster (born 1973), American heavyweight