Lalun may refer to:
- Lalun, a thoroughbred racehorse and broodmare who won the 1955 Kentucky Oaks
- Lalun, Iran, a village near Tehran, Iran
- Lalun, Philippines, a populated place in Ilocos Norte
- Lalun Formation, a stratigraphic formation in the early Cambrian Sauk sequence
Lalun (1952-not found) was an American Thoroughbred racehorse and successful broodmare. Owned and bred by Harry Guggenheim, she was trained by Loyd Gentry, Jr. and under jockey Henry Moreno notably won the 1955 Kentucky Oaks and Beldame Stakes.
As a brood mare, Lalun produced:
- The 1962 U.S. Champion 2-Yr-Old Colt Male Colt Never Bend who in turn sired Mill Reef and Riverman.
- Bold Reason who won the 1971 American and Hollywood Derbys and the Travers Stakes.