Laili also Mare Laili was a mare warhorse belonging to Maharaja Ranjit Singh of Sikh Empire (Punjab). He fought the Afghan war with Sultan Mohammad Shah for the horse, sacrificing 12000 men and spending 60 lakhs. Maharaja Ranjit Singh was fond of horses, he risked the lives of Raja Sher Singh and General Ventura for the sake of Laili.
Laili or Leyli or Leili may be refers to:leili:
- leli is nickname of MS Hildasay
- Leili Rashidi an Iranian theater and film actress
- Laili (mare) a mare warhorse belonging to Maharaja Ranjit Singh of Sikh Empire (Punjab)
- Laili Helms a Taliban's advocate
- Leyli Khaneh also known as Laili Kand, Leli-Khana, Leylā Khānī, and Leylī Kand is a village in Bakrabad Rural District, Iran