Lahe may refer to:
- Lahe, Burma, town in Naga Hills, Sagaing Division, Burma
- Lahe, Lääne-Viru County, village in Vihula Parish, Lääne-Viru County, Estonia
- Lahe, Põlva County, village in Laheda Parish, Põlva County, Estonia
- Lahe, Tartu County, village in Alatskivi Parish, Tartu County, Estonia
- Lahe, Hannover, district in the North East of Hannover, Germany
Usage examples of "lahe".
Lac, Loac, or Lar, as it is variously written in Ramusio's text, Lahe in the early Italian epitomes, Laë in the Basle, and Lach in the older Latin, is said to be a province or district lying westward from the burial-place of St.