Laha is a town of Nehe City in western Heilongjiang province, Northeast China. It is located on the Nen River north-northeast of the city of Qiqihar (the second largest city in the province) and southwest of Nehe City. There are 5 communities and 2 villages under the town's administration.
Laha can refer to:
- Laha airfield near Laha (village) on Ambon Island, Indonesia
- Laha, Seram, Indonesia
- Laha (town), town in Nehe City, Heilongjiang, China
- Laha language, a Kra language of Vietnam
- Laha people, an ethnic group in Vietnam
- Laha language (Indonesia), a language spoken on Ambon Island