Crossword clues for lacon
Housing Units (2000): 852
Land area (2000): 1.603872 sq. miles (4.154008 sq. km)
Water area (2000): 0.044329 sq. miles (0.114811 sq. km)
Total area (2000): 1.648201 sq. miles (4.268819 sq. km)
FIPS code: 40559
Located within: Illinois (IL), FIPS 17
Location: 41.023904 N, 89.407669 W
ZIP Codes (1990): 61540
Note: some ZIP codes may be omitted esp. for suburbs.
Lacon can refer to:People:
- Demetrius Lacon (late 2nd century BC), Greek philosopher
- Lacon family, a Sardinian dynasty
- Lacon baronets, of the English baronetcy
- William Lacon (ca. 1540–1609), English politician
- Roland Lacon (ca. 1537–1608), English politician
- Edmund Lacon (1807–1888), English politician
- Lacon D. Stockton, judge in Iowa, USA in 1856–1860
- Oliver Lacon, a character in spy novels of John le Carré
- Lacon, Alabama
- Lacon, Illinois
- Lacon Township, Marshall County, Illinois
- Lacon (beetle), a click beetle genus
- L.A.con (disambiguation), four World Science Fiction Conventions held in Anaheim, California, United States
Lacon is a genus of click beetle belonging to the family Elateridae subfamily Agrypninae.
Usage examples of "lacon".
Smiley had pointed out to Lacon that it would be unwise to meet at his room in Whitehall since it was under constant attack by Circus personnel, whether janitors delivering despatch boxes or Percy Alleline dropping in to discuss Ireland.
There they now sat, Lacon, Smiley and the Minister, in the trim front room with net curtains and fresh salmon sandwiches, while their host stood upstairs watching the approaches.