Crossword clues for laa
Laa may refer to :
- Laa an der Thaya, Lower Austria
- Laa (Gemeinde Zettling), Styria
- Oberlaa, Unterlaa, Erlaa (disambiguation), Laaer Berg
- Laamaikahiki, King of Kauai
- Laalaa people, an ethnic group in Senegal
- Lehar language, a language spoken by the Laalaa people of Senegal
- Lehar Region also called Laa, located in Senegal
- Laa (TV serial)
LAA may refer to:
- L'Artibonite in Action, a political party of Haiti
- Lamar Municipal Airport (Colorado), via its IATA airport code and FAA location identifier
- Libyan Airlines, via its ICAO airline designator
- License Assisted Access
- Local area agreement
- Los Angeles Airways, a former helicopter airline
- Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, a baseball team
- Latrobe Athletic Association, a late 19th-early 20th century American football club
- London Ashford Airport Ltd., the operator of Lydd Airport
- Light Aircraft Association, UK based organisation for recreational flying.
- Large Address Awareness, a memory addressing mode in x86-64 processors.
Laa (TV serial)
Laa (, ; meaning: No) is a 2014 Pakistani drama written by playwright and poet Sarmad Sehbai, and direct The serial aired Saturday evenings on Hum TV.