Crossword clues for kws
KWS was a British dance act from Nottingham, England consisting of instrumentalists/record producers Chris King (born 6 September 1966) and Winston Williams (born 14 February 1965), and vocalist Delroy St. Joseph (born 28 November 1967). The band's name is an acronym of the members' surnames, King/Williams/St. Joseph.
KWS may stand for:
- Kenny Wayne Shepherd, American blues guitarist
- Kenya Wildlife Service
- KWS (album), the band's eponymous 1992 album
- Keynesian Welfare State
- KWS ( Kuno Wildlife Sanctuary)
- KingsWay School, an Integrated Christian School in Orewa, New Zealand.
- KWS Saat, a German plant breeding company
KWS is the debut and only album of British pop/ rave band KWS. It was released under Network Records.
The album, released in 1992 is best known for the single " Please Don't Go" (a cover of a KC and the Sunshine Band song), which reached #1 on the UK Singles Chart and #6 on the Billboard Hot 100 on the year of its release.
Vocalists on the album include group member Delroy St. Joseph, Liz Leng, The Trammps and Vermetta Royster.