KWGS 89.5 FM is a National Public Radio station in Tulsa, Oklahoma. The station was Oklahoma's first FM radio station and is one of two stations operated by the University of Tulsa. The station was established in 1947 through the initiative of TU speech professor Ben Graf Henneke, later president of the university. The call letters are the initials of Tulsa oil man and philanthropist William G. Skelly, who provided the funding.
TU's other radio station is a classical music station known as KWTU.
KWGS is licensed by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission to broadcast in the HD (hybrid) format.