K.V.S. was a small manufacturing company based in Lyon-Chassieu, France, which manufactured a range of microcars. KVS, previously 'Les Equipements Electriques K.V.' had their origins within 'SA Fabrique Lyonnaise de Motocyclettes New-Map et Motosacoche', producers of the New-Map motorcycle range and originators of the Rolux and Solyto microcars. New-Map were suppliers of metal fabrications to KV whose primary business was in the manufacture of telephone equipment. When the Director of New-Map retired, KV took over the company and continued production of the Solyto until 1974. KV became KVS in 1978 after the company was again resold with the production of microcars as its main aim. Microcar production ceased in 1985.
KVS may stand for:
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, a government school chain in India
- KVS (France), a small manufacturing company based in Lyon-Chassieu, France, which manufactured a range of microcars.
- Kenny vs. Spenny, a Canadian comedy reality television series about Kenny Hotz and Spencer Rice
- KVS Tool, a software that can access certain information from Global Distribution System.
- Kvs, the maximal value of the Kv (flow factor) of a valve (cf. Flow coefficient)
- Kitchen Video System, used in restaurant kitchens to display orders at food preparation and expeditor stations when orders are received at front counters. (Also called KDS, or Kitchen Display System.) The system replaces traditional kitchen printers which print out order tickets in the kitchen.
- Key-value stores, a non tabular relations database