Kvant ( for " quantum") may refer to one of the following.
- Kvant (magazine)
- The Kvant-1 and Kvant-2 modules of the Soviet orbital station Mir.
- Kvant Design Bureau, a Russia spacecraft design bureau 1
- Kvant Design Bureau, Ukraine developer of guided missile system Kashtan, sold to Russia
Kvant Plant, plants in Soviet Union, Russia, and other former Soviet republics
- Kvant, Rostov (space technologies) 2
- Kvant, Zelenograd (computers) 3
- Kvant, Nevinnomyssk
- Kvant, Vanadzor
- Kvant, Novgorod a TV set manufacturer
- Kvant, Krasnoyarsk
- Kvant, Luhansk, Ukraine
- Kvant, Kiev, Ukraine
- Kvant, Moscow, experimental facility of MIFI
- Kvant television set
- Kvant a recurring character in detective novels by Maj Sjöwall and Per Wahlöö, a simpleton patrolman.
Kvant ( for " quantum") is a popular science magazine in physics and mathematics for school students and teachers, issued since 1970 in Soviet Union and continued in Russia. Translation of selected articles from Kvant had been published in Quantum Magazine in 1990–2001, which in turn had been translated and published in Greece in 1993–2001.