Kurumba may refer to:
- Kuruba, also known as Kuruma, Kurumbar or Kuruba Gowda, a Hindu caste
- Kurumba Gounder, a Tamil caste
- Kurumba language
- Betta Kurumba language
- Kurumba, Panchthar, village in eastern Nepal
- HMAS Kurumba, oil tanker operated by the Royal Australian Navy from 1919 to 1946
- Kurumba Maldives, a resort in the Maldives
Usage examples of "kurumba".
The Badaga, Kota, Toda and Kurumba lived together in a delicate harmony, each supplying a vital something that the other three needed, and paying for the indispensable products of its neighbors with its own handiwork.