Kumba is a city in Southwest Region, Western Cameroon also known as K town. Kumba has an estimated population of about 400.000 inhabitants with about ¾ of this population falling within the youthful age group. The increase in population is as a result of increase in birth rate and a fall in infant mortality rate as a result of improvement in Infant health care and migrations (Rural – Urban). The N8 and N16 highways meet at Kumba.
Kumba is a Bolliger & Mabillard sit down roller coaster located at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, in Tampa, Florida. Opened in 1993, it stands tall and has a top speed of . Kumba features a total of seven inversions across the 3-minute ride.
Kumba can refer to:
- Kumba is a city in Southwest Province, western Cameroon
- Kumba is a genus of fishes (family Macrouridae ( rattails), subfamily Macrourinae)
- Kumba Ialá (also spelled Yala)(born in 1953) is a Guinea-Bissau politician and former President.
- Kumba (roller coaster), roller coaster at Busch Gardens Tampa
- Kumba Resources, South African iron ore company
Kumba is a genus of rattails.