Kuleszewo (German Kulsow) is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Kobylnica, within Słupsk County, Pomeranian Voivodeship, in northern Poland. It lies approximately south of Kobylnica, south of Słupsk, and west of the regional capital Gdańsk.
Before 1945 the area was part of Germany. For the history of the region, see History of Pomerania.
The village has a population of 462.