Kubu may refer to:
- Contraction for Jüdischer Kulturbund
- Kubu people, indigenous people in central Sumatra, Indonesia
- Kubu Raya Regency, regency in West Kalimantan, Borneo
, a former sultanate in West Kalimantan, Borneo
- Kubu, Bali, a subdistrict in Karangasem Regency
- Kubu, Riau, a subdistrict in Rokan Hilir Regency
- Kubu, West Kalimantan, a subdistrict in Kubu Raya Regency
- Kubu Island, island in Botswana
- Kubu Kubu (died c. 1954), general in the Mau Mau uprising
- Kubu, the last operating steam powered Sydney Ferry, retired 1959
- KUBU-LP, a low-power radio station (96.5 FM) licensed to serve Sacramento, California, United States
Usage examples of "kubu".
Terrified, Kubu fled, and when he saw everyone who encountered him shrink back, he hid in a hollow tree trunk and admitted defeat.
But neither arrow nor lance, neither sun nor bolt of lightning came to Kubu, nothing came but extreme weariness and the bellowing voice of hunger.
Then Kubu got back on his feet and crawled out of the tree, sober and with a feeling that bordered on disappointment.
This thought, the last in a bold, feverish sequence, made Kubu tremble.
Lovely yellow strips of light glimmered in the distance, and the sky seemed to tremble in expectation, just as Kubu trembled, .
On hands and feet, Kubu clambered down the steep abyss, toward the light and the sea.