KUB or KUBS or Kub or Kubs may refer to:
- Kub, Ras al-Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
- 2K12 Kub, a Soviet mobile surface-to-air missile system
- Kubb, a Swedish lawn game with wooden blocks
- Kenya Union of the Blind, the national organization of visually impaired persons in Kenya
- Kidneys, ureters, and bladder, a medical imaging technique
- Scania K UB, low-entry citybus chassis
Usage examples of "kub".
We're going to carry two baby aircrafta small jet plane we call the Kangaroo Kub and a jet-lifted helicopter, the Skeeter.
The Kub, a midget jet plane, was one of two pint-sized aircraft carried in the vast cargo hold of the Flying Lab.