KTL is a musical duo consisting of Stephen O'Malley ( Sunn O)))) and Peter Rehberg (Pita), originally formed to create the music for a theater production titled Kindertotenlieder by Gisèle Vienne and Dennis Cooper. The production premiered in Brest, France, in March 2007.
The duo has also played shows not associated with the Kindertotenlieder production.
In late 2008 it was announced on Stephen O'Malley's Web site that KTL's fourth album would be released January 2009 through Editions Mego and February 2009 through Daymare Records with a vinyl release on Inoxia. In addition to the announcement, two song titles were mentioned for the upcoming album—"Paratrooper" and "Natural Trouble."
KTL is the first album released by the band KTL.
KTL could refer to:
- Kansanterveyslaitos, the National Public Health Institute of Finland.
- Kirton Lindsey railway station, England; National Rail station code KTL.
- Kitale Airport, Kenya; IATA airport code KTL.
- Koroshi language; ISO 639-3 language code KTL.
- KTL, a black metal band based in France.
- KTL (album), the premiere, self-titled album by KTL.
- Kwun Tong Line,which is one of the line's initial in Hong Kong Mass Transit Railway system.