Crossword clues for ktel
KTEL may refer to:
- K-tel, company known for their "as seen on TV" "greatest hits" records and CDs
- KTEL-CD, a low-power television station (channel 15, virtual channel 15) licensed to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
- KTEL-TV, a television station (channel 25) licensed to Carlsbad, New Mexico, United States
- KTEL (AM), a radio station (1490 AM) licensed to Walla Walla, Washington, United States
- KTEL (Greece), a transit communications company in Greece
- Perry County Municipal Airport (ICAO code KTEL)
KTEL (1490 AM, "1490 ESPN Radio") is a radio station broadcasting a sports format. Licensed to Walla Walla, Washington, USA, the station is currently owned by Capps Broadcast Group through its licensee WW2, L.L.C. and features programming from Citadel Media, ESPN Radio, and Premiere Radio Networks. The station was founded by Jack Keating in the 1950s.
KTEL (, "Common Funds of Bus Proceeds") is the main intercity public transport bus service in Greece. It is a cooperation of 62 regional bus companies, usually named after the regional unit they serve, e.g. KTEL Imathias for Imathia. KTEL was founded in 1952.
The KTEL companies provide 80% of all passenger transportation in Greece. Interregional transport, e.g. to Athens, is provided by most of the KTEL companies.