KSMO may refer to:
- The ICAO code for Santa Monica Airport
- KSMO (AM), a radio station (1340 AM) licensed to Salem, Missouri, United States
- KSMO-TV, a television station (channel 62) licensed to Kansas City, Missouri, United States
- KSMO (AM) (San Francisco), a radio station that existed in San Francisco, California, United States at 1550kHz from 1947 to 1952 and broadcast classical music; the call letters were changed to KEAR in 1952
- KSMO (Uganda), a notable law firm in Uganda.
KSMO is a radio station airing a Country music format licensed to Salem, Missouri, broadcasting on 1340 kHz AM. The station is owned by KSMO Enterprises.
Kigozi Ssempala Mukasa Obonyo commonly known as KSMO Advocates is a Ugandan law firm headquartered in Kampala, the capital city of Uganda. It is a private legal practice firm founded in October 2006. Since its establishment, it has developed a reputation as a young and ambitious firm with good technical competence. The firm is a renowned provider of corporate and commercial legal services in the country.