Krinsky is a surname that may refer to:
- Carol Herselle Krinsky art and architectural historian
- Chaim Yehuda Krinsky (born 1933), Chabad Lubavitch rabbi
- Leah Krinsky, American comedy writer.
Julian Krinsky, a tennis player
- Julian Krinsky Camps & Programs
- Natalie Krinsky, former sex columnist at Yale University
- Paul L. Krinsky, Superintendent of the United States Merchant Marine Academy
- Scott Krinsky, an actor.
- Vladimir Krinsky, a Russian architect
- Vikki Krinsky, played Taylor Woodall in Wild Card (TV series)
- Yehuda Leib Krinsky, a nineteenth-century rabbi