- Latter half of a donut chain
- Krispy __: doughnut chain
- Krispy ___ (doughnut chain)
- Doughnut box word
- Sweet filling, in ads
- Sweet filling, commercially
- Kryie 2 Ky-Rispy ___ (special Nike sneaker for Kyrie Irving)
- Krispy ___ (doughnut place)
- Doughnut brand word
- Deliberate misspelling in a doughnut brand
- "Back at it again at Krispy ___"
- Krispy ___ doughnuts
- Word in several Dunkin' Donuts doughnut names
- Word after Vanilla or Chocolate, at Dunkin' Donuts
- Sweet filling, in commercial names
- Part of some sundae shoppe names
- Doughnut ingredient, commercially
- Sweet filling, in product names
- Last word in doughnuts
- Krispy --
- Krispy ___doughnuts
Usage examples of "kreme".
When he got out of Middlebury, he knew that he had to ditch anybody who knew him only as Krispy Kreme, which was everyone.
He wrote that poem when he still deserved to be called Krispy Kreme, before he even knew me.
They still saw him as Krispy Kreme, even though he'd been totally reformed.
Before Sarah's arrival, his afternoon snack had often been a chocolate snack cake or a couple of Krispy Kreme doughnuts.
There's also a little counter area piled with Krispy Kreme doughnut boxes, and a sink whose water nobody ever uses (for what turn out to be good reasons).
Krispy Kremes are sort of the Deep South equivalent of Dunkin' Donuts, ubiquitous and cheap and great in a sort of what-am-I-doing-eating-dessert-for-breakfast way, and are a cornerstone of what Jim C.
Fox had a weird blunt East-Bloc haircut) eating his fifth Krispy Kreme of the day and awaiting Mark's signal, Jonathan Karl polishing his glasses on his tie, Mark A.
Breakfast a Krispy Kreme, lunch a sandwich in Saran and store-brand chips, supper anyone's guess.
I had just taken a bite of a Krispy Kreme, and suddenly I didn't want it.
He’d sat in the parking lot of a Krispy Kreme, stared at the lit sign, and just didn’t drive for a while.