init. (context computing typing data entry English) keys per minute
KPM is an acronym or abbreviation for:
- The King's Police Medal for Gallantry
- The Knuth–Pratt–Morris algorithm
- Königliche Porzellan-Manufaktur (German, Royal Porcelain Manufacture)
- A Kelvin probe microscope is an important variety of atomic force microscope for surfaces
- Kodak Picture Maker a self-service digital photo kiosk manufactured by Eastman Kodak
- Koninklijke Paketvaart-Maatschappij was a shipping company in the Dutch East Indies (now Indonesia).
- Keys per Minute, in data entry
- KPM Musichouse, a British stock music company
- The station code for Kumarapuram railway station — see List of railway stations in India
- The unit for work or torque- kilopondmeter
- A symbol on twitch.tv
Usage examples of "kpm".
If he's come on this fast with only a li'l four-point-five kpm generator for him to play with, think what he could do with real power.
If he's come on this fast with only a li'l fourpointfive kpm generator for him to play with, think what he could do with real power.