Kosambi may refer to:
- Kosambi, India, an old city and Buddhist pilgrimage site.
- Kosambi, Tangerang, a subdistrict of Tangerang Regency, Banten, Indonesia
- Kosambi, Jakarta, an administrative village (kelurahan) of Cengkareng, West Jakarta, Indonesia
- Damodar Dharmananda Kosambi, the Indian polymath
- Dharmananda Damodar Kosambi, the Buddhist scholar
Kosambi ( Pali) was an important city in ancient India. It was located on the Yamuna about southwest of Prayaga, renamed Ilahabad, now Allahabad., in the year 1575 by the Mughal ruler Akbar.