KORT may refer to:
- KORT (AM), a radio station (1230 AM) licensed to Grangeville, Idaho, U.S.
- KORT-FM, a radio station (92.7 FM) licensed to Grangeville, Idaho, U.S.
- Kort Grocery, a historic property in Camp Springs, Kentucky, U.S.
- Kort nozzle or ducted propeller, an assembly for marine propulsion
- Kort Schubert (born 1979), American rugby union footballer
KORT (1230 AM) is a radio station broadcasting a Country music format. Licensed to Grangeville, Idaho, USA, the station is currently owned by James Nelly, Jr. and Darcy Nelly through licensee Nelly Broadcasting Idaho, LLC, and features programming from Cumulus Media.