Konin is a city in central Poland.
Konin may also refer to:
Emperor Kōnin (光仁天皇, Kōnin-tennō), emperor of Japan who reigned 770–781
- Kōnin (era) (弘仁), a Japanese era name for the years 810–824
- Konin, Łódź Voivodeship, a village in central Poland
- Konin, Lubusz Voivodeship, a village in west Poland
- Konin, Nowy Tomyśl County, a village in Greater Poland Voivodeship (west-central Poland)
- Konin, Silesian Voivodeship, a village in south Poland
Konin is a city in central Poland, on the Warta River. It is the capital of Konin County and is located within the Greater Poland Voivodeship. Prior to 1999, it was the capital of the Konin Voivodeship (1975–1998). In 2006, the population was 81,233.
was a after Daidō and before Tenchō. This period spanned the years from September 810 through January 824. The reigning emperors were and .