Komga is a town in Amatole District Municipality in the Eastern Cape province of South Africa.
Town 64 km north of East London and 55 km east of Stutterheim. It was founded as a farming centre in 1877 on the site of a military camp established in 1854, and acquired municipal status in 1904. Of Khoekhoen origin, the name probably does not mean 'brown', as has been stated, but 'lots of clay', 'clayey'.
It also has one of the oldest schools in the Eastern Cape, named Komga Junior. As well as St. Paul's Anglican church which is a national heritage site.