Kölsch may refer to:
- Kölsch (beer), a beer speciality from Cologne, Germany
- Kölsch (artist), techno artist
- Colognian (Kölsch) language, a Ripuarian dialect spoken in and around Cologne
- Historic Colognian, a predecessor of today's Kölsch language.
- Kölsche Kaviar (in English: Caviar of Cologne, unrelated to the "real" Caviar), a traditional food speciality of the Cologne gastronomy, consisting of blood sausage (UK: "black pudding") and onions.
- SK Kölsch, German television series
- Tierisch Kölsch, German television series
Kølsch may refer to:
- Rune Reilly Kølsch, better known as Rune RK / ENUR, Danish producer and songwriter. Also part of Artificial Funk production duo
Koelsch may refer to:
- USS Koelsch, the names of a vessel of the Garcia class of the US Navy, (DE/FF-1049)
Koelsch is the name of:
- John Kelvin Koelsch (1923–1951), United States Navy officer
is warm fermented at around 13 to 21 °C (55 to 70 °F), then conditioned by lagering at cold temperatures. This style of fermentation links with some other central northern European beers such as the s of western Germany and the Netherlands.
is defined by an agreement between members of the Cologne Brewery Association known as the . It has a gravity between 11 and 16 degrees.
Rune Reilly Kölsch, known as Kölsch, is a Danish techno artist signed to Kompakt Records.