KOE, formally known as the Krewe of Elvis, is a Mardi Gras parading organization that consists of members from around the world who meet in New Orleans for Mardi Gras.
KOE may refer:
- Koe Island, Thailand
- Communist Organization of Greece political party
- Krewe of Elvis a Mardi Gras organization
- Kehilat Orach Eliezer the synagogue of the same name
- Kids of 88, a band from New Zealand
- El Tari Airport's IATA code
Usage examples of "koe".
He slowly counted those animals, koe, laba, sudd ah afra, shun, up to fifty.
Koten brought the bright bladepoint against Nicholas's black cotton &.