Crossword clues for kob
The Collaborative International Dictionary
Kob \Kob\, Koba \Ko"ba\, n. (Zo["o]l.) Any one of several species of African antelopes of the genus Kobus, esp. the species Kobus sing-sing.
alt. An African antelope closely related to the lechwe and the waterbuck, ''Kobus kob''. n. An African antelope closely related to the lechwe and the waterbuck, ''Kobus kob''.
n. an orange-brown antelope of southeast Africa [syn: Kobus kob]
KOB, virtual channel 4 (digital channel 26), is an NBC-affiliate television station based in Albuquerque, New Mexico, owned by Hubbard Broadcasting. Its transmitter is located on Sandia Crest, east of Albuquerque, and the station has studios located on Broadcast Plaza just west of downtown (across the street from KRQE/ KASA-TV).
Kob is an antelope found in Africa
KOB is a television station licensed to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
KOB or KoB may also refer to:
- Kids off the Block, a youth project in Chicago, United States
- KKOB (AM), a radio station (770 AM) licensed to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States that previously used the KOB calls
- KKOB-FM, a radio station (93.3 FM) licensed to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States that previously used the KOB-FM calls
- Kevin O'Brien (cricketer), Irish cricketer
- Kop of Boulogne, a stand at Parc des Princes in Paris filled with hardcore fans of Paris Saint-Germain FC, once notorious for the violent and racist nature of many of its occupants
- Yossi Yarom Kob, an Israeli singer-songwriter who published several albums and calls himself publicly only Kob
Usage examples of "kob".
The only persons likely to venture this far along the lonely beach were surf fishermen casting into the tumbling waves for kob and steenbras, or lovers seeking seclusion.