Crossword clues for klm
KLM, legally Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij N.V. (Royal Dutch Airlines), is the flag carrier airline of the Netherlands. KLM is headquartered in Amstelveen, with its hub at nearby Amsterdam Airport Schiphol. It is part of the Air France–KLM group, and is a member of the SkyTeam airline alliance. KLM was founded in 1919; it is the oldest airline in the world still operating under its original name and had 32,505 employees .
KLM operates scheduled passenger and cargo services to approximately 130 destinations. Passenger aircraft are configured in a three-class layout, including Business Class, Economy Comfort, Economy Class. KLM has a reputation as one of the world's safest airlines. Its frequent-flyer program is called Flying Blue, and has codeshare agreements with other airlines—both members and non-members of SkyTeam.
KLM is a Dutch airline.
KLM may also refer to:
- 4 KLM, a village in Sri Ganganagar district, Rajasthan, India
- KLM Open, a golf tournament
- KLM Telephone, a telephone company in Missouri, United States
- Kollam KSRTC Bus Station (code: KLM), a bus station in Kerala, India
- Karachi–Lahore Motorway, a highway currently under construction in Pakistan
- Kerr-lens modelocking, a method of modelocking lasers
- Keystroke-level model, a form of human–computer interaction
- Khowar Language Movement, a Pakistani movement to revive Chitrali culture
- Loadable kernel module, or kernel loadable module, part of various computer operating systems
- Kilmaurs railway station (station code: KLM), a railway station in East Ayrshire, Scotland
- KLM (comedy trio), Norwegian comedians Trond Kirkvaag, Knut Lystad, and Lars Mjøen
- KLM Line, Russian ice hockey trio consisting of Vladimir Krutov, Igor Larionov and Sergei Makarov
- Signature of sculptor Kurt Laurenz Metzler
klm may refer to:
- Kilolumen, see orders of magnitude (luminous flux)
- Kolom language (ISO 639 code: klm), a language of Papua New Guinea
Usage examples of "klm".
At Gotham Airport the jewel merchant Hendrik van Voort was just dismounting from his KLM jet when the Batmobile wheeled onto the landing strip, waved through the gates by respectful airport police in gray uniforms.
Before he left I vaguely recall casually mentioning that I had a lightskinned Indonesian girl friend named Penny, who was going to attend the Olympic games as a representative for our national airline, KLM.