KLG is used to refer to
- Kalskag Airport, a public airport in the U.S. state of Alaska by IATA code
- Kathie Lee Gifford, an American television host, singer, songwriter, comedian, and actress
- KLG, a British manufacturer of spark plugs founded by Kenelm Lee Guinness
- KLG (restaurant chain), a fast food restaurant
- KLG, a member of the receptor tyrosine kinase family of cell surface receptors encoded by the kinase like gene
KLG ( in Taiwan; referred to as Kuai Le Gee in Malaysia, meaning "Happy Chicken") is a fast food chain in Taiwan, headquartered in Fengyuan District, Taichung.
It was a fast food restaurant chain in Malaysia, Taiwan, and mainland China, which had several similarities with KFC. The lettering of KLG adopted the same font and colour as KFC. KLG's logo depicted a plump chicken wearing a bow tie.
In Malaysia, there were several outlets in Ipoh, Penang (near Farlim) and Langkawi Island.
All KLG locations are now closed.