KKR is an acronym for Kohlberg Kravis Roberts, a New York City-based private equity firm.
KKR may also refer to:
- Accel-KKR, a technology-focused private equity firm formed as a joint venture between Kohlberg Kravis Roberts and Accel Partners
- Kaahin Kissii Roz, an Indian television series
- King K. Rool, character in the Donkey Kong series
- KKR method, a method used in electronic band structure calculations
- Kolkata Knight Riders, an Indian Premier League franchise
- Konami Krazy Racers, a Game Boy Advance racing game made by Konami