Crossword clues for kidder
Etymology 1 n. One who kids, or teases light-heartedly. Etymology 2
n. (context informal English) A kidderminster (carpet)
Housing Units (2000): 119
Land area (2000): 0.408298 sq. miles (1.057488 sq. km)
Water area (2000): 0.000000 sq. miles (0.000000 sq. km)
Total area (2000): 0.408298 sq. miles (1.057488 sq. km)
FIPS code: 38522
Located within: Missouri (MO), FIPS 29
Location: 39.781907 N, 94.102602 W
ZIP Codes (1990): 64649
Note: some ZIP codes may be omitted esp. for suburbs.
Housing Units (2000): 1610
Land area (2000): 1350.785599 sq. miles (3498.518492 sq. km)
Water area (2000): 82.423397 sq. miles (213.475609 sq. km)
Total area (2000): 1433.208996 sq. miles (3711.994101 sq. km)
Located within: North Dakota (ND), FIPS 38
Location: 46.998253 N, 99.794884 W
Kidder County, ND
Kidder may refer to:
Kidder was an American automobile company started in 1899.
Kidder is a surname. Notable people with the surname include:
- Alfred V. Kidder (1885–1963), American archaeologist
- Daniel Parish Kidder (1815–92), American theologian
- Edward Kidder (1665/66–1739), 18th century pastry cook
- Frederic Kidder (1804–85), American author
- Hugh Kidder (1897–1918), officer in the United States Marine Corps during World War I
- Janet Kidder (born 1972), Canadian actress
- Jefferson P. Kidder (1815–1883), 19th century American lawyer, jurist and politician
- Kathryn Kidder (1868–1930), American actress
- Margot Kidder (born 1948), Canadian (now American) actress
- Ray Kidder, American physicist and nuclear weapons designer
- Rushworth Kidder (1944–2012), founder of the Institute for Global Ethics
- Sarah Kidder (c.1839-1933), first female railroad president in the world
- Tracy Kidder (born 1945), American author
Usage examples of "kidder".
Willy, Fern, Ulam, and Flouncey drove to the Little Kidders Superstore.
He could only see the horrible image of his son's eyes watching the Little Kidders chew up his last thoughts.
And I don’t mind a little kidding, some of my best friends are kidders, including me.