Khushboo is an Indian word which means fragrance.
Khushboo may refer to:
- Khushboo Grewal, a Punjabi Film actress, VJ and a singer from India
- Khushboo Tawde (born 1987), an Indian TV actress
- Khushboo (1954 film), an Indian, Hindi-language film starring Shakila
- Khushboo (1975 film), an Indian, Hindi-language film directed by Gulzar
- Khushboo (2008 film), a 2008 Hindi film, produced by Pahlaj Nihalani
- Khushboo (Pakistani actress) (born 1969), Pakistani film actress
- Khushboo Ka Ghar, a Pakistani sitcom
- Kushboo Sundar (born 1970), a Tamil film actress
Khushboo ( English: Aroma, , ) is a 1975 Hindi drama film produced by Prasan Kapoor on Tirupati Pictures banner and directed by Gulzar, who had a prolific year, with two more releases in the same year, Mausam and Aandhi. It was based on the Bengali novel "Panditmashai" by Sharat Chandra Chattopadhyay, which was earlier filmed in Bengali in 1951 by Naresh Mitra. The film stars Jeetendra, Hema Malini, Asrani, Farida Jalal, Sarika and Sharmila Tagore. The film's music composed by R. D. Burman, with lyrics of Gulzar. Haunting song "O Majhi Re" sung by Kishore Kumar, was famous both for lyrics and melody. A couple of other songs like 'do naino mein aansoo bhare hain' and 'bechara dil kya kare' were also very popular. It was praised as a beautiful film with good acting by Sharmila Tagore, Hema Malini, Asrani, and Jeetendra.
Kushboo is a 2008 Hindi romantic movie directed by Rajesh Ram Singh. The lead actors, Rishi Rehan and Avantikka, both made their Bollywood debuts with this film. The film was released in theaters on 20 June 2008. It is similar in theme as Fools Rush In, a 1997 romantic comedy directed by Andy Tennant and starring Matthew Perry and Salma Hayek.
Khushboo (born 13 October 1969 in Lahore, Pakistan) is a Pakistani film and stage-actress and dancer. Her first film was Maa bani Dulhan, in 1988.