n. A Thai form of dance with music and narration.
Khon may refer to:
- Khon , classic theatre and dance of Thailand
- Khonj, city in and the capital of Khonj County, Fars Province, Iran
- Khons, ancient lunar deity in Egyptian mythology
- KHON-TV, a television station (channel 8) licensed to Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
- the ICAO code for Huron Regional Airport
Khon is a genre of dance drama from Thailand. It is traditionally performed solely in the royal court, by men in masks accompanied by narrators and a traditional piphat ensemble. A variation of this genre with female performers is called khon phu ying .