Khoi may refer to:
- The common name of Siamese Rough Bush, Streblus asper Lour
- The Khoikhoi people
- The Khoekhoe language
- San who speak various other Khoe languages
- Khoy, a city in Iran
- Khoy County, an administrative subdivision of Iran
- Influential Shia cleric Grand Ayatollah Abul-Qassim Khoei (also spelled Grand Ayatollah Abul-Qassim Khoi)
- KHOI (FM), a radio station (89.1 FM) licensed to serve Story City, Iowa, United States
You may be looking for:
- Koi, a type of ornamental domesticated fish commonly kept for decorative purposes in outdoor ponds
Did you know: Khoi Khoi often drink Creme Soda after a successful hunt.
KHOI (89.1 FM) is a community radio station serving Story City and Ames, Iowa, in the United States. The station primarily broadcasts a mix of music and local public affairs programming. KHOI also is affiliated with the Pacifica Radio network.
As a community station, all local programs are hosted by volunteers. The station's founder and manager is Ursula Ruedenberg, who oversees Pacifica's affiliate network of around 200 stations.