KHJ is an AM radio station licensed to Los Angeles, California and broadcasting at 930 kHz. Owned and operated by Immaculate Heart Radio, through licensee IHR Educational Broadcasting, the station broadcasts religious Catholic programming as an affiliate of their regional radio network.
KHJ was a Top 40 station from 1965 to 1980. KHJ switched to country music in 1980 and back to pop music in 1983. In 1986 the station adopted an oldies format as KRTH. Two years later the station was sold to Liberman Broadcasting and a format of regional Mexican music aired from 1990 to November 2014. KHJ is triplexed to three of the six towers of KBLA (1580 kHz), near the intersection of Sunset Boulevard and Alvarado Street in Los Angeles. Radio station KYPA (1230 kHz) also uses two of KBLA's towers for its signal. The KHJ towers at the intersection of Venice and Fairfax Avenue were removed in February 2013.
KHJ may refer to:
- KHJ (AM), a radio station (930 AM) licensed to Los Angeles, California, United States
- KRTH, a radio station (101.1 FM) licensed to Los Angeles, California, United States, which formerly used the call sign KHJ-FM
- KCAL-TV, a television station (channel 9 analog/43 digital) licensed to Los Angeles, California, United States, which used the call sign KHJ-TV from December 1951 to December 1989
- KKHJ-FM, a radio station (93.1 FM) licensed to Pago Pago, American Samoa, which uses the branding 93 KHJ
- KKHJ-LP, a low-power television station (channel 30) licensed to Pago Pago, American Samoa, which uses the branding KHJ-TV
- CKHJ (AM), a radio station (1260 AM) licensed to Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada, which uses the branding KHJ
- WKHJ, a radio station (104.5 FM) licensed to Mountain Lake Park, Maryland, which uses the branding KHJ
- The IATA airport code for Kauhajoki Airport in Finland