Ketevan is a Georgian feminine name derived from Katayoun (Catherine), a female character from the Persian epic Shahnameh.
Diminutive forms of the name Ketevan used in Georgia are: Keti, Keta, Ketato, Keto and Ketino.
It may refer to:
- Ketevan Gelashvili, York University graduate
- Ketevan the Martyr, Georgian queen
- Ketevan of Kakheti, Georgian royal princess, daughter of King Teimuraz II of Georgia
- Ketevan of Georgia, Georgian royal princess, daughter of King Heraclius II of Georgia
- Ketevan of Kakheti, Georgian royal princess, daughter of Prince David of Kakheti
- Ketevan Orbeliani, Georgian princess
- Ketevan Pkheidze, Georgian princess
- Ketevan Mikeladze, Georgian princess
- Ketevan Arakhamia-Grant, Georgian-Scottish grandmaster of chess
- Ketevan Geladze, mother of Joseph Stalin
- Ketevan Losaberidze, Georgian archer and Olympic champion
- Ketevan Melua, Georgian-British singer-songwriter
:* Ketevan (album), a 2013 studio album by Katie Melua
- Ketevan Topuria, Georgian singer
- Ketevan Bagration de Moukhrani, Georgian diplomat and Ambassador of Georgia to the Holy See
- Ketevan Khitiri, Georgian actress
- Elizabeth Stone born as Ketevan Khurtsidze, American Paralympic swimmer of Georgian origin.
Ketevan is the sixth studio album by Georgian-British singer Katie Melua, released in the United Kingdom on 16 September 2013 through Dramatico. At birth Melua was given the name Ketevan, but later she adopted the name Katie.