Crossword clues for ker
- Lead-in to ''plunk'' or ''plop''
- It's heard before "plunk" and "plop"
- Greek spirit
- Word with plop or choo
- Word with plop or chief
- Word with flop or plunk
- Start for splash or plunk
- Start for flooey or blooey
- Splat preceder
- Prefix with flooey or flop
- Prefix with flooey
- Plunk or pow opener
- Plunk or plop starter
- Plunk or plop lead-in
- Plunk lead-in
- Plunk head?
- Plop start
- Plop or plunk opener
- Plop or flop starter
- Plop or flop lead-in
- Plop or flooey lead-in
- Plop intro
- Plop forerunner
- Lead-in to plop
- Lead-in to 'plop' or 'plunk'
- Lead-in to ''choo'' or ''plunk''
- Lead-in for plunk or flooey
- It's heard before plunk and plop
- It can precede plop or plunk
- Flop preceder
- "Plunk" or "plop" preceder
- "Plop" preceder
- ''Plunk'' preceder
- Start for plop or plunk
- Plop or plunk starter
- Plop preceder
- Plunk or plop preceder
- Prefix with plop or flop
- Prefix with plunk or plop
- Plop starter
- Plunk preceder
- Plop or plunk preceder
- Prefix with flop or plop
- Lead-in to plunk or plop
- Lead-in to plop or plunk
- Flooey lead-in
- Start to "plunk"
- Prefix for plop or choo
- He wrote "The Dark Ages": 1904
- Lead-in to choo or plunk
- John ___, first Duke of Roxburgh
- Splash or plunk lead-in
- Humorous prefix for plunk
- Prefix for plunk or plop
- Prefix for plop or plunk
- Spirit of myth
- Sound with choo or plunk
- Humorous beginning for plunk or choo
- Plunk opener
- Plop lead-in
- Lead-in to "plunk" or "plop"
- Start to ''plunk'' or ''plop''
- Prefix for flooey
- Prefix for "plunk"
- Plop or plunk lead-in
Ker may refer to:
Ker is a surname. Notable people with the surname include:
- Allan Ebenezer Ker (1883–1958), Scottish army officer and recipient of the Victoria Cross
- Ker Chien-ming (1951–), Taiwanese politician
- Crawford Ker (1962–), American football player
- David Ker (1758–1805), Scottish-Irish-American first residing professor of the University of North Carolina
- George Ker (fl. 1870s and 1880s), Scottish footballer
- Humphrey Ker (1982–), British actor, writer and comedian
- John Ker (disambiguation)
- Lucas Arnold Ker (1974–), Argentinian tennis player
- Neil Ripley Ker (1908–1982), scholar of Anglo-Saxon literature
- Richard Ker (1822–1890), British politician
- Robert Ker (disambiguation)
- William Ker (disambiguation)
Usage examples of "ker".
The job killed most potential friendships, and she was convinced she had about as much in common with the pretty, polished Keri Lewis as she did with Laura Bush.
Then one weekend she found Keri struggling to get an old, heavy armchair down the stairs, and gave her a hand with it.
When she met Keri in the stairwell, she invited her inside to celebrate the disaster.
The sienna suede jacket, pencil-legged faded denims, and white tank top were too severe for her cameo looks, but as Keri put it, she preferred leather over lace.
He got away with what he did to me because that scene with Keri had everyone on the force thinking I was a gay woman with an ax to grind.
Sim slowed more, and Keri kept shoving his shield too far to one side.
She took several minor cuts before killing her first opponent, and was just in time to help Keri with the one who had shattered his shield.
Paks got a new shield, as did Keri, and Volya had snapped a sword tip against a wall.
I feel really strange, because Keri is one of those people who are kind of larger than life, you know?
Daniel and Keri lie clasped together like lovers beneath the fallen bricks.
And Keri is touching his face and nobody is going to doubt how much she loves him.
She wound up sitting next to a small boy named Keri who was obviously a great fan of First Generation tales.
Sariana reluctantly bought two tickets and followed Keri through the mirrored doors.
Not only was there no answer from Keri, there was no longer a sense of anyone else being present either.
As he unzipped his pants, he knew that his frustrating breakup with Keri proved one thing.