Crossword clues for keira
Keira is a variant of the given name Kira.
It may also refer to:
- Keira (given name)
- Keira Knightley (born 1985), an English actress
- Saint Cera of Ireland, a 7th-century abbess
- The electoral district of Keira, in New South Wales, Australia
- Mount Keira, Wollongong, New South Wales, Australia
- The Keira dynasty, rulers of Darfur (Sudan, 17th-20th centuries)
Keira (given name)
'''Keira ''' is a female given name. It is an Anglicized version of Ciara, the name of a 7th-century saint, and means 'dark haired ' in Irish Gaelic.