The Collaborative International Dictionary
Keech \Keech\, n. [Cf. Prov. E. keech a cake.]
A mass or lump of fat rolled up by the butcher. [Obs.]
n. (context obsolete English) A mass or lump of fat rolled up by the butcher.
Keech may refer to:
- Hazel Keech (born 1987), Indian film actress and model born in London, England
- Margaret Keech, Australian Labour Party politician
- Matthew Keech (born 1970), former English cricketer
- Ray Keech (1900–1929), board track and brick track racer in the 1920s
- Richmond Bowling Keech (1896–1986), United States federal judge
- William Keech (born 1872) is a former English footballer who played as a defender
Usage examples of "keech".
Keech, a retired City Parks custodian, lived in a retirement home in Hacienda Heights.